He actually did surprisingly well, with a smile on his face to boot. Unfortunately, he hurt his back going into full camel...I don't think he will be going to yoga with me again.
Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder
2 days ago
He actually did surprisingly well, with a smile on his face to boot. Unfortunately, he hurt his back going into full camel...I don't think he will be going to yoga with me again.
HELLO!!! OK the book - the end ruined it for me, but it's gotten a lot of hype. If you're into reading, I'm in a FANTASTIC book club that I love and would love you to come with me... I love yoga! PS you guys looked great sitting on the stand last Sunday. :)
ReplyDeleteIs that a pink yoga mat in Kenny's hand?
ReplyDeleteoops, I made that comment - Mindi not Karl
ReplyDeleteWOW if you can get a man to do Yoga you can do ANYTHING! Impressive work Johanna!
ReplyDeleteWhat a rockin' sidebar! :)