Monday, March 9, 2009

Sammy's House

Sammy's House is my new favorite book. I first read a book by Kristen Gore a couple of years ago and fell in love with her style of writing. It was titled Sammy's Hill. Once I finished it I couldn't wait for her to come out with another book. She is very witty and I often find myself laughing out loud. So, for anyone looking for a great read, Sammy's Hill and Sammy's House are both a must!


5 comments:

  1. Sweet, I will have to check it out! I am always looking for a good read! You should check out Peace Like a River, just finished it and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. johanna! i didn't know you had a blog..i'm so excited. and now i totally wanna read these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna! Hi! I'm excited that you have a blog. Now we can keep up with eachother this way! How are you guys doing? You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I can't wait to read this! Do you have a copy you can share??? I hope I'll see you at book club tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sold! I want to read it. I am almost finished with one now and then miss gave me Peace Like a River, so that is next. Then Sammy's House. It was so good to see you guys at the wedding! Brett said to say hi!

    ReplyDelete